Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This is not a serious post by any means

"Prince Ali, mighty is he, Ali Ababwa!  Strong as ten regular men, definitely..." resounded through my bathroom this morning while I soaped up my hair.

Just kidding!  I don't sing in the shower.  Well, not typically.  Sometimes I do, but it's more like this:



But without that fantastic voice.  Picture a teenage male hitting puberty.  It's more like that, but slow and in Spanish, like this guy.  (Yes, I am female...so what if I have a rather masculine singing voice?)

However, today was different.  I was singing in English.  That infernal song, Sky Mall Kitties, was stuck in my head in the shower this morning.  Thank you, Aunt Becky.



PS.  Yes, I do randomly break out into the songs from Aladdin.  Often.  Just ask anyone who knows me.  Most of the time people just roll their eyes and walk away.  It hits me at the most random times.  But I have never had that song pop into my mind while scrubbing myself clean.

PPS.  Did you know that they make toilets that can play your music?  I think I need one!  And then I'd put in the Tarzan song by Aqua...Can't you just picture it?  Check it out:



My life would finally be complete.  What do you think?  Could you live without a toilet that sang to you?

1 comment:

  1. Ok...now I am totally going to have that song stuck in my head all day! Disney songs have a way of doing that to you. Stopping by to thank you for becoming a follower of my blog, and leaving a sweet comment. I am super busy lately, and have been a bit absent from Blog Land, but I look forward to checking out more of your blog soon! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...