Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ever had a stomach massage?

Massage chairs.  Wonderful, luxurious massages.  I think I may have to get me one.  Arguably my favorite part of shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond is taking a break in the demo chairs.  Thankfully, I had a few minutes to spare while waiting for the Russian and settled into a chair.

About 30 seconds into my massage, I had the strange sensation of an echoing feeling in my stomach.  At first, I startle.  Then laugh.  Apparently baby likes the sensation and decided to extend it to my abdomen.  I'll take it (although it is really odd to feel pulses on both sides of my body).

The Russian returns and we try out all the demo chairs.  (Gotta know which one is the best in case one of the chairs is on a great sale or it's shortly deemed necessary.)

"Must be a girl," is the response from the Russian after hearing what happened.  Of course it is, if she likes massages.

Too bad we don't know yet.  Hopefully that's coming soon. (Very soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...