Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Update

I made it home.  Of course the flight to San Francisco was delayed several hours, but to return was exactly on time.  Okay, not exactly...it was delayed 10 minutes.  For a flight, I consider that on time.

I'm always amazed at the hostility some people spew for minor inconveniences.  (But that's another story.)

The flight was peaceful...(meaning that I slept through 2/3 of it).  Arrival back in Washington was quick and easy.  However, by the time we drove out to the house, the manfriend wasn't feeling too well.

We went out shopping.  I knew something was up when he walked at my side, instead of outpacing me in all the stores.  By dinner, he was asleep, and until now has barely been awake for an hour at a time.

I have yet to get sick, and thank God every day for my immune system.  (I haven't even been dousing myself in Emergen-C or drinking orange juice to keep the sickness away - here's the upside to working with tons of children)

As I write this post, pictures from my travels are uploading.  Hopefully I will be inspired enough to post about the rest of San Francisco today instead of spending all my time out in the yard.  I do have a lot of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...