Sunday, January 22, 2012

Unfinished



Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice.

I wonder how many choices would have changed my life.

Would one decision alter the trajectory of my life? Two?

Just how many would it take?

..and is that bad?

I dreamt for years of certain romantic notions. Things I would do, opportunities I would experience. From the mundane to the once-in-a-lifetime, my heart held fast to one concept of life. Yet each day I step forward and leave the door to certain dreams ajar, slowly stepping away from the hopes that once lavished in my heart.

New certainties come each day.  An fresh path spreads before me...but it doesn't erase what was already there.
Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...