Friday, July 27, 2012

The urge to sleep


I don't know what it is, but lately, I cannot resist the urge to sleep.  It doesn't matter how many hours have passed since my previous nap or night of sleep.  It's just always time for shut eye.

Right now, for example, I'm laying on the love seat with my laptop cradled on my legs.  My eyes are closing quicker and opening heavier with each blink.

Keep in mind that I've already had a two hour nap today in this very spot; the same time the Russian dropped his pants and fell onto the floor to sleep with the fan blowing on us.  (What is it with men and walking around without pants?)  He was so fast asleep that he didn't notice when my feet landed mere centimeters from his face as I woke up.

Last night, we enjoyed plenty of sleep, so no complaining there.  I mean, we might not have hit the hay early; it could have been around 2 in the morning when we fell into bed, but we did sleep for a whole eight hours.

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to continue calling him 'the Russian' or might you switch to 'the husband' since it's totally official now? Just wondering
    And who knows about men & no pants! Usually that's Michael after his shower, wandering the house pondering where he left his jeans after changing from work clothes. Silly silly men!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...