Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's been a while...

Well, what with pregnancy, working, creating a speech website (check it out here), and life in general, I haven't been updating this blog.

Buuuut, since I have about a million and one pictures and I know people like to keep up outside of Facebook, here's a quick recap of life.  Hopefully I'll be able to update some during nap times.

So, on March 13, 2013, little miss Tamara Liana was born.  We were all glad Sergei got paternity leave and was home for the first two weeks.  Even hours old, he was protective of his little girl.

Time passed, and she grew.  Before I knew it, she was a month old. We had to get an ultrasound on her back/spine because she had a sacral dimple, but it came out fine in the end.
Here she is waiting patiently for her ultrasound...so many people to look at!
Then I blinked and she was two months old.  She did well after getting her 2 month shots, with only a little crying.

And with that, nap time is over.  I'll update again soon with more recent pictures and some actual stories  about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...