Thursday, October 6, 2011

Apple

The drizzle outside my window today has a moody tint to it.  It's still dark outside, and the rain is gloomy.

Last night I read that Steve Jobs, founder of Apple died.  It's affecting me more than I thought it would. I mean, hey, a celebrity dies every day, right?  Plus...does it really affect how I live my life?

The difference with Steve is that he has truly done something.  He created his own company, was a great public speaker (the manfriend makes me watch the developer conferences), was a visionary, and lived his dream.

How inspirational is this?
"Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice"
Not only is Apple the manfriend's first love, I wouldn't give up my mac mini, iPod (okay, I have two), iPad, or iPhone for anything.  And frankly, creating something completely new?  The iPad:  the world's original tablet, which has been duplicated over and over again, yet not matched in quality...  That's rare in the world anymore.

Melancholy might be the word for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...