Friday, October 14, 2011

Do my eyes deceive me?

As I mentioned previously, one of my coworkers requested my cupcake creations for her daughter's birthday.  The catch was her daughter is allergic to chocolate (and chocolate flavoring).  However, candy melts still work.

I agreed to make something cute for the party and showed her my cake pop book.  Ice cream was immediately chosen as the favorite.

So, without further ado, I present the cupcake version of ice cream:
They're so cute I almost don't want to eat them...yet on the other hand, I want to devour them as fast as I can.  How many do you think I can shove in my mouth at one time?  I'm willing to find out... I didn't think about snapping a picture of some of the "fallen" cones, but they might be my favorites.
Because of the chocolate problem, we have strawberry cake inside the pink candy coating, and it really tastes like ice cream...just without the coldness.

Next, it's clown cake pops, for another birthday party.  After that, I'm dying to make some for Halloween...suggestions?  I want to try spiders, spider webs with mini spiders, pumpkins, candy corn, ghosts, black cats, mummies, eye balls, witches, and maybe a monster or two.  That's a few too many, though (unfortunately).

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I really enjoyed how they came out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cool!! Great job! I've had cupcakes in the ice cream cone & I really like them; wish we lived closer to sample for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...