Friday, November 25, 2011

Extra thankful Thanksgiving

Please excuse my absence...

It's been very busy at work with it being conference time and all.  I think I have around 15 referrals for speech, plus I just evaluated and placed into program a very interesting and in depth little kiddo.

In other news, I've been driving back and forth to see the manfriend when time allows.  Early release for Thanksgiving allowed me time to drive up and spend the long weekend with the manfriend, with a trip home transporting two of my brothers on the itinerary as well.

Thanksgiving morning dawned bright and beautiful.  The sun was shining, the leaves were swaying, leaves sparkled on the ground that blew back after I raked a week ago.  Sitting on the couch, I waited for the manfriend to join me.  He entered the room, dropped to both knees in front of me, and proceeded to promise me beautiful things for the future...if I would marry him.  Hidden in his hand was a little blue box.

I said yes.
My beautiful platinum Tacori ring
It was nice to be able to show everybody that afternoon when we arrived for food.   Unfortunately, not everyone was in attendance...but I did let them know via different modes of information transfer.

I have something extra to be thankful for this year.  Now the chaos of planning gets to start.
See how pretty?  He picked a fantastic one!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! So happy for both of you! The ring is quite the sparkler & Sergei made a beautiful choice! It looks fabulous on your finger!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...