Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is sleep phoning a disorder?

Source: zazzle.com via Mallory on Pinterest

I had a dream that I was talking on the phone. Usually, as with most dreams, it would not be notable.

However, in this dream I was talking to an upset mother, who wouldn't get off the phone, even when I wouldn't say anything...or if I would ask if she was still there after a long pause, she would answer affirmatively.

And...

I have a habit of answering my phone while I'm asleep. Whether I fall asleep holding my phone, or it's settled nicely in its spot on my nightstand, I apparently realize the vibrating is my phone and answer it...and only then do I claw myself out of the dredges of sleep to talk. Usually the listener realizes and about the time my brain kicks into sluggish gear they are ready to let me go.

So, on the offhand chance I answered the phone and never woke up to make any sense to you, I am truly sorry.

PS.  I kinda really want that iPhone cover...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...