Monday, August 13, 2012

Coupons

I've never been one to cut coupons.  It wasn't really a part of my upbringing, and frankly, it's a hassle that hasn't really appealed to me...although the price at the register each week doesn't appeal to me either.

Lately, I've watched some episodes of Extreme Couponing... you know the show, people go and buy $1,000 worth of groceries for $100.  They're a little crazy.  They clear shelves.  They get things for free.  They build up negative money to pay toward non-couponed items.

I have no wish to be an extreme couponer.  But not using coupons (ever) makes me feel guilty that I haven't used a coupon in 15 years.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a first world problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm generally not a coupon user, because if you read some of the fine print "only this size" or "only after so much of a purchase" and I don't like gimmicks like that. But I do like sales :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...